Good news for you, 80040115 Error error can be solved in many different ways. In this post, I want to offer you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Repair 80040115 Error Problems On Your Own.
Solution Two: Repair 80040115 Error Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Remove 80040115 Error Issues By Yourself?
To troubleshoot 80040115 Error error in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Solve 80040115 Error Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve 80040115 Error error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 80040115 Error error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good alternative for users to resolve 80040115 Error problems. Besides of dealing with 80040115 Error errors, this tool also owns rather powerful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This application
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: 0x47427a9a,Acrord32.exe Printing Error,Vista Crashes At Login,Windows Xp Msiinstaller,Install 2147024769
Read More: ,Outlook Visual C,Cyclical Redundancy Checks,Vista Crashes At Login,0x0000004e Resolve,Block Pop Up