This is a problem I faced in Windows 7. I performed an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and I'm still facing the same BSOD.
I've only really noticed this when having both monitors turned on but I think it has happened a couple of times when I've only had one monitor on. It only usually happens when the screens have gone into power saving mode and I come back and move the mouse. It doesn't happen every single time, it's a little sporadic.
As requested I have attached the logs using the forum's tools. My system specs on my profile are also up-to-date. Below is a list of steps I've already taken:
- Tested RAM (ran Memtest 16hrs+)
- Flashed BIOS to its latest version
- Upgraded/downgraded Intel drivers for graphics
- Virus/malware scans (no viruses etc.)
Any help is appreciated in advance.
Recommended Solution: It is usually not difficult to figure out why your PC is so slow recently. To be honest, BSOD When using dual monitors - ?Intel Graphics problem error may be the main reason.
Using SmartPCFixer to Fix BSOD When using dual monitors - ?Intel Graphics problem and Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Remove BSOD When using dual monitors - ?Intel Graphics problem Issues Manually.In fact, if you want to solve BSOD When using dual monitors - ?Intel Graphics problem issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Wamp,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Windows Server 2012,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Download,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Wamp,msvcr110.dll Download
Read More: ,error 80004005 during Windows 10 installation,Update KB3033929 fails with error code 80004005,windows media player error 80004005,windows update error 0x80004005,windows 10 update failed 80004005