I have it set for "Fast". There is no option to check for newer version.
Answer: Nowadays, it is quite easy for computer users to receive 10041 Not Updating issues. Once you don't fix this problem in time, your computer may cause more trouble for you. The fact is fixing 10041 Not Updating error is not that complicated.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer, get rid of 10041 Not Updating
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Remove 10041 Not Updating Issues By Yourself.
System Restore Tutorial:(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In fact, 10041 Not Updating not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: error 80004005 During Windows 10 Installation,error 80004005 During Windows 10 Installation,windows 10 Update Error 80004005,microsoft Error 80004005,error Code 80004005 Windows 10
Read More: ,Why restarted need to install updates,BlackSOD: PC wont start anymore after downgrading from 10130 to 10122,BLue Screen error,BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent,whea_uncorrectable_error since Windows 10