Started getting random BSOD during XCOM 2, been absolutely fine up until now. No other BSODs during other activities.
From looking at BlueScreenViewer it points to both cng.sys and ntsokernel.exe. The actual BSOD is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a.
Answer: Nowadays, it is not difficult for computer users to encounter BSOD whilst playing XCOM 2 issues. If you choose to ignore this error and continue to use your computer, your computer may cause more trouble for you. The fact is troubleshooting BSOD whilst playing XCOM 2 error may be a rather easy task.
Highly Recommended: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is definitely the best choice for billions of Windows users who want to keep their Windows PC at peak performance. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot BSOD whilst playing XCOM 2 errors. Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix BSOD whilst playing XCOM 2 errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Fix BSOD whilst playing XCOM 2 error immediately.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Solve BSOD whilst playing XCOM 2 Issues On Your Own.
Do a System Restore for Your PC:(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In most cases, once you restore your system to an original version, BSOD whilst playing XCOM 2 error will be removed with ease!
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: The Wins Database Is Inconsistent. The,Direct3d 8.1,Free Download Intall Msghoo32.ocx Win 7,680 Error Code,Ie7 Download Free
Read More: ,Explorer.exe -application Error For Windows Xp,0x80072f0d Xp,Windows Update Crash,Local Area Connection Vista,Documate Paramater Is Incorrect